Every child deserves to reach their full potential (Education News and Research 138)
- Early grade reading interventions are a reliable means to improve literacy.
- Their average effects equate to over two years of schooling.
- They improve basic and advanced literacy skills, in a wide variety of contexts.
- However, they rarely create fluent readers over short periods.
- They can be highly cost-effective, but costs depend on contextual factors.
Urban – rural learning gaps around the world (based on HLO (Harmonized Learning Outcomes)):
Created by Syedah Aroob Iqbal